The Benefits of Onsite Training
Why pay costly airfare and hotel expenses for your entire team? Keep them near to the office, within your training budget. The RISE Institute can help you get everyone on the same page with training which is customized to your organization's charts and case studies. Our top-notch subject matter experts will work with you in advance to ensure we deliver exactly what you need.
- Accommodate any audience size
- Focus on your specific needs with customized training purpose-built for your team
- The convenience of holding training on your schedule and your location
- Reduced training costs per team member
- Save on travel and lodging expenses for your team
- Build team spirit by getting your entire team together
- 2 or 3 day workshops involving lecture, case studies, small group exercises, and brainstorming
- Physician training modules offered multiple times, repeating over meal-time schedules
- Master HCC coders, physician faculty options
- Performance-based training with pre- and post-training assessment, measuring actual impact of physician education
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 or later.
Customized Course Objectives: Examples
- Increase coding specificity levels to achieve greater accuracy
- Improve documentation to support RADV audit tests
- Correct habits developed under FFS payment models to support value-based care models
- Eliminate confusion over EMR code selection options
- Improve results for the more frequent and most valuable coding and documentation failures
- Create a more consistent use of coding guidelines that fulfill CMS expectations
- Define better workflow models and leverage non-clinical resources
- Strategize on targeted approach to paradigm shift in the organization
- Align staff from across multiple departments affecting performance
Supplied by RISE
- A conference coordinator and liaison to work with the client team to coordinate on-site logistics.
- The event coordinator responsible for document organizing and printing, name badges, and on-site support during the duration of the training program.
- Audio/visual support as needed.
- Up to 10 hours of support from the trainer for customization content development. Additional hours and customization development requested beyond this scope can be negotiated on a continuing basis.
Course Content: Examples
- A general overview of risk adjustment and business perspective
- Documentation requirements under risk-based programs
- Coding requirements to support RADV chart reviews
- Improving RAF scores to better reflect true burdens of illness
- How to harmonize coding and documentation with the workflow of patient care
- Focus on relevant diagnoses and priority conditions for geriatric practice
- How to leverage improved coding accuracy for HEDIS-based value ratings
- Options for working with EMRs to support physician practice and reduce abrasion potential
- Increasing cross-functional collaboration, including payer/provider boundaries
Supplied by YOU
- Suitable training rooms, tables, seating, projection screen, and the necessary work tables.
- Meals for the attendees and faculty as best supports the scheduled sessions, including at least lunches and breaks. Potentially breakfasts if it helps to keep you on track. An evening reception day 1 is optional.
- Seating arrangements should accommodate laptops or physical note-taking, as well as breakouts into small groups of five or more.