For the first time, RISE will offer pre-conference workshops at the Medicare Marketing & Sales Summit. Two three-hour virtual workshops will be offered the afternoon of Friday, Feb. 19, followed by a welcome reception and a keynote address by former Disney executive Louie Gravance.
The first pre-conference workshop will address product design and competitive analysis essentials. The hands-on workshop will take place noon to 3 p.m. EST on Friday, Feb. 19.
Kristy Strain, director of product and marketing strategy, Health Alliance Plan, will lead workshop attendees through a roadmap for successful team collaboration among product design, marketing execution, and sales innovation functions.
Workshop attendees will leave with an understanding of each departments’ role and the tactical steps their teams can take to achieve cross-functional collaboration:
- Structure product design to differentiate from the heavy hitting national plans to gain an advantage in the market
- Capitalize on experiences with members to identify which benefits are most desirable
- Create and implement a sales strategy to highlight the value of the product offerings to increase new membership
- Structure marketing campaigns to increase visibility of product offerings to new prospects
The second pre-conference workshop offering on member engagement and customer experience will also take place noon to 3 p.m. EST on Friday, Feb. 19.
Shannon Decker, VP of clinical performance, Brown & Toland, and Ashlyn Frazier, lead Medicare retention consultant, Health Alliance Plan, will help lead the session.
The hands-on workshop will provide attendees with proven tactics and innovative strategies to expand member engagement approaches and ultimately increase experience and strengthen bond with members.
Attendees will walk away with the ability to:
- Assess current strategies for member engagement and find new approaches to increase satisfaction levels with the member experience
- Prepare your customer service teams with the arsenal they need to make an impact and increase levels of satisfaction
- Capture new ideas from different industries and competitors on how they are engaging members virtually to increase likelihood of retention
- Confirm success of new approaches through data analytics
- Identify gaps in your current capabilities to effectively achieve your goals
- Plan for a second wave of COVID-19 and strategies to close gaps in the meantime
The workshops will be followed by a virtual welcome reception from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST. During the reception, Louie Gravance, former Disney Institute professor, will present a keynote address that explores basic skills that can help you consistently deliver “magical” service moments.
Click here to learn more information about RISE’s virtual Medicare Marketing & Sales Summit and preconference workshops and how to register for the program.