RISE will once again take over Las Vegas in February 2021 for the can’t-miss Medicare Marketing & Sales event of the year.
It’s official. RISE plans to return to Caesars Palace February 21-23 for Medicare Marketing & Sales Summit 2021, the must-attend event for professionals in Medicare Advantage sales, marketing, product design, and member engagement.
We are still finalizing the agenda, but check out all the new sessions and activities we’ve already planned:
New! Pre-conference workshops
This year we’ve put together two, three-hour pre-conference afternoon workshops on Sunday, Feb. 21:
Outsmart your Competition: Product Design and Competitive Analysis Essentials is a hands-on workshop for those responsible for product design, marketing execution, and sales innovation. Workshop attendees will learn each departments’ role and the tactical steps your teams can take to achieve cross-functional collaboration.
Member Engagement and Customer Experience Bootcamp will provide proven tactics and innovative strategies to improve your member engagement and experience approaches and strengthen your bond with members.
New! Tools and Tech Spotlight
We’ve set aside time each day of the main conference for attendees to hear from vendor solutions specialists on how their products and services can improve efficiencies in your organization.
New! Roundtable Discussions
The second day of the main conference will feature interactive roundtable discussions in the exhibit hall on eight topics:
- Marketing to caregivers
- Compliant marketing materials and provider oversight
- Maximize visibility through Facebook, YouTube, and webinars
- Innovative strategies for outside sales agents
- Maximizing sales agents’ interaction to capture all data
- Preparing for the new normal with a hybrid enrollment approach
- Member engagement and satisfaction strategies to improve retention
- Tactics to educate your membership to improve their use of technology
Here’s a sneak peek at just a few of our confirmed sessions:
- A keynote address on how to ramp up your customer service and member engagement efforts pre- and post-pandemic
- A deep dive into the outcomes of Deft Research’s annual AEP Shopping Study
- A panel discussion on lessons learned from 2020 AEP during COVID-19
- A review of regulatory changes from CMS that impact sales and marketing
- How to improve digital marketing during uncertain times
- Results of the RISE-Engagys annual survey of health care consumer engagement practice
- A panel “state of the industry” discussion on Medicare marketing and sales in a post-pandemic world
- Proven strategies to compete with national plans
- An interactive discussion on unsuccessful strategies
- The impact of the 2020 presidential election on Medicare marketing and sales
- Action items for marketing, sales, product design, and member engagement to implement in 2021
Both days will feature concurrent track sessions for marketing and sales professionals.
The marketing track will feature topics on digital marketing for younger age-ins, maximizing the ROI through your marketing mix pre- and post-pandemic, marketing strategies for ‘late to retire’ members, keys to competitive analysis for marketers, precise marketing campaigns to meet membership needs, and advanced web techniques to improve the user experience.
The sales track will include sessions on tech, tools, and strategy to guarantee success, how to boost online enrollment through member engagement and guidance, new onboarding processes, keys to a balanced and optimal sales channel mix, how to improve the membership experience, creating the right supplemental benefit mix, and how to convert and capture new enrollees from Medicare supplement benefits.