The RISE team is looking forward to seeing conference attendees live and in person when the time is right. Here are the measures RISE has taken to create a healthier and safer conference experience− let us know when you’re ready.
In preparation of in-person events, we’ve incorporated health and safety measures based on guidance from health authorities, including the requirement of face coverings for all attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff for the duration of the event; a temperature check and self-screening upon arrival each day; hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the event; and physical distancing at least six feet apart.
RISE has also incorporated the following features for a healthier and safer conference experience:
- Touchless registration: There will be a touchless conference registration process including plexiglass between attendees and registration staff.
- Physical distanced sessions: All conference sessions will be set up with physical distanced seating at least six feet apart.
- Safer food and beverage experience: Meals and breaks will be set to follow physical distanced guidelines at least six feet between attendees and will be either pre-set at the table or served by attendants at stations with a plexiglass partition.
- Comfortable networking: Protocols will be put in place to allow attendees to network and interact with peers based on their comfort level.
- Visiting exhibitor booths: All exhibitors are encouraged to set up their exhibit booths with physical distancing in mind, as well as a touchless experience for attendees.
- Present with confidence: The speaker podium will be physically distanced from attendees, so speakers will not be required to wear a face covering while speaking. For panel sessions, panelists will either be physically distanced at least 10 feet from each other, or plexiglass partitions will be set up between speakers. All AV equipment will be sanitized after each session.
- Friendly reminders: Proper signage will be placed throughout the event as a friendly reminder to wear face coverings, follow physical distancing guidelines, and thoroughly wash hands and/or use the hand sanitizing stations.
RISE will continue to keep the health, safety, and comfort level of attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff at the forefront of our decisions. So, let us know when you’ll be ready to return to in-person conferences−your feedback is essential as we shape our 2021 conference schedule. You can share your comfort level with returning to in-person conferences here:
We look forward to welcoming you back to an in-person RISE conference, when the time is right. In the meantime, we’ll see you online at our virtual events.