The #1 risk adjustment resource for health professionals seeking expert knowledge and continuous improvements to risk adjustment programs in an immersive learning environment.
Save the date for The 15th Risk Adjustment Forum in May 2020. All health care professionals are welcome to learn from experienced specialists on how to improve risk adjustment programs.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas: Risk Adjustment & HCC, Actuarial, Revenue & Finance, Plan design, Provider engagement & education, Legal, Compliance and Auditing. Others who would should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Check out a few reasons why attendees came to our November 2019 event in Scottsdale:
• Jump start your preparations for 2020 by learning the latest CMS developments and compliance changes.
• Hear from health providers on an exclusive panel geared towards gaining better engagement between providers and health plans.
• Deep dive into the top trends in HCC coding and physician engagement.
• Take back ideas to bring your risk adjustment program to the next level, improving scores, quality, and reimbursement.
• Find out how to get ready for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Hear from top experts in health care on how to improve member engagement.
• Learn how to streamline workflows and improve processes for quality and risk adjustment strategies.
• Tap into a powerful network in an intimate setting for more meaningful connections.
• Get the latest information on natural language processing and other new technology developments.
• Discover new ways to measure the maturity of your risk adjustment program.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group