Save the Date for the 16th Risk Adjustment Forum
Join us in Las Vegas for The Fall Risk Adjustment Forum taking place on November 9-11, 2020 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. All health care professionals are welcome to learn from experienced specialists on how to improve risk adjustment programs. Take advantage of focused sessions and in-depth workshops created to help you navigate the critical changes coming to the industry.
The #1 risk adjustment resource for health professionals seeking expert knowledge and continuous improvements to risk adjustment programs in an immersive learning environment.
The #1 risk adjustment resource for health professionals seeking expert knowledge and continuous improvements to risk adjustment programs in an immersive learning environment. We are optimistic that we will be able to gather together in Las Vegas in November. If we are unable to hold the conference in person, we will be streaming live as a virtual conference that you can attend from the comfort and safety of your home office.
Secure your spot today with our risk-free conference ticket!
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Risk Adjustment & HCC Coding
• Revenue & Finance
• Plan Design
• Provider Engagement & Education
• Compliance & Auditing
• Client Services
• Member Engagement
• Managed Care
Others who should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Check out the top reasons why attendees return to our Risk Adjustment Forums year after year:
• Take a deep dive into the CMS Call Letter 2020 to better understand how the transition from RAPS to EDS will impact your organization.
• Get a first look at top tools and technology designed to improve efficiency and streamline workflow.
• Earn continuing education units (CEUs) at our full-day pre-conference workshops.
• Hear from industry specialists about ways to deliver value-based contracting.
• Listen to health plans share success stories from their recent Nationwide RADV audits.
• Gain valuable insights on how to detect and identify negligence in coding.
• Find out how to prepare for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Learn how to implement a Champion Program to improve provider engagement.
• Participate in interactive roundtables where you can ask questions directly to coding and risk adjustment experts.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group