The #1 risk adjustment resource for health professionals seeking expert knowledge and continuous improvements to risk adjustment programs in an immersive learning environment.
We are excited to announce the 2019 14th Risk Adjustment Forum will be held in Scottsdale, Arizona from Tuesday, November 12, through Thursday, November 14. All health care professionals are welcome to learn from experienced specialists on how to improve risk adjustment programs.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas: Risk Adjustment & HCC, Actuarial, Revenue & Finance, Plan design, Provider engagement & education, Legal, Compliance and Auditing. Others who would should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
• Jumpstart your preparations for 2020 by learning the latest CMS developments and compliance changes.
• Hear from health providers on an exclusive panel geared towards gaining better engagement between providers and health plans.
• Deep dive into the top trends in HCC coding and physician engagement.
• Take back ideas to bring your risk adjustment program to the next level, improving scores, quality, and reimbursement.
• Find out how to get ready for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Hear from top experts in health care on how to improve member engagement.
• Learn how to streamline workflows and improve processes for quality and risk adjustment strategies.
• Tap into a powerful network in an intimate setting for more meaningful connections.
• Get the latest information on natural language processing and other new technology developments.
• Discover new ways to measure the maturity of your risk adjustment program.