The #1 risk adjustment resource for government health professionals seeking expert knowledge and continuous improvements to risk adjustment programs in an immersive learning environment.
We are excited to announce the 2019 14th Annual Risk Adjustment Forum will be held in Las Vegas from Tuesday, November 12, through Thursday November 14. All health care professionals are welcome to learn from experienced specialists on how to improve risk adjustment programs.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas: Risk Adjustment & HCC, Actuarial, Revenue & Finance , Plan design, Provider engagement & education, Legal, compliance & audit. Others who would should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
• Learn to increase your plan’s quality ratings
• Discover best practices to prepare for a RADV audit
• Evaluate your compliance program and learn how it can be improved
• Hear an overview of advancements in technology that can improve efficiency
• Learn tactics to improve provider engagement and education
• Leave with tools to evaluate your current program and identify areas for improvement
• Maximize efficiency through risk mitigation