The 17th Risk Adjustment Forum
One event. Two experiences. Join us in Orlando or via live-stream.
Split your group registrations between attending in-person or via live-stream for the same special group rate available!
Your #1 Risk Adjustment Resource
The 17th Risk Adjustment Forum provides timely insights to help you achieve revenue-boosting results in your risk adjustment program. Join us for dynamic perspectives on how policy and compliance regulations may impact your organization post-election along with other timely discussions.
Created for health plans, providers, and risk-bearing entities to supercharge current strategies and discover the latest technology solutions, the Risk Adjustment Forum attracts the brightest minds in the industry to an intimate setting for knowledge sharing and superior networking.
Up to 13.0 AAPC CEUs Available | Up to 16 AHIMA CEUs Available
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for a maximum of 13.0 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor. This AAPC approval is valid until 6/30/2022.
Conference & workshop A or B: 13.0 CEUs
Conference only: 8.0 CEUs
This program has been approved for 29.0 (16.0 max per attendee) continuing education units for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
Conference & workshop A or B: 16.0 CEUs
Conferece only: 11.0 CEUs
New This Year!
We have reimagined our conference experience and are now offering two ways to attend to meet each attendee's comfort level: join us in-person in Orlando or attend virtually via live-stream. Both attendance options provide the same thought leadership, top-notch content, networking opportunities and more. Regardless of how you participate, you will still receive key revenue-boosting takeaways that will directly affect your bottom line.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Risk Adjustment & HCC Coding
• Revenue & Finance
• Plan Design
• Provider Engagement & Education
• Compliance & Auditing
• Client Services
• Member Engagement
• Managed Care
Others who should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Check out the top reasons why attendees return to our Risk Adjustment Forums year after year:
• Get a first look at top tools and technology designed to improve efficiency and streamline workflow.
• Earn continuing education units (CEUs) at our full-day pre-conference workshops.
• Hear from industry specialists about ways to deliver value-based contracting.
• Listen to health plans share success stories from their recent Nationwide RADV audits.
• Gain valuable insights on how to detect and identify negligence in coding.
• Find out how to prepare for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Learn how to improve provider engagement programs.
• Participate in interactive roundtables where you can ask questions directly to coding and risk adjustment experts.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group