The 18th Risk Adjustment Forum
Join us live in Las Vegas.
Your #1 Risk Adjustment Resource
The 18th Risk Adjustment Forum provides timely insights to help you achieve revenue-boosting results in your risk adjustment program. Join us for dynamic perspectives on how policy and compliance regulations may impact your organization post-election along with other timely discussions.
Created for health plans, providers, and risk-bearing entities to supercharge current strategies and discover the latest technology solutions, the Risk Adjustment Forum attracts the brightest minds in the industry to an intimate setting for knowledge sharing and superior networking.
Up to 16.5 AAPC CEUs Available
RISE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
PROGRAM LEVEL: Basic
ANTICIPATED CPE CREDITS: 19.5 CPEs for Conference plus Workshop A or B; 15.5 CPEs for Conference plus Workshop C; 11.5 CPEs for Conference Only
RECOMMENDED FIELD(S) OF STUDY: Specialized Knowledge
ADVANCE PREPARATION: NONE
INSTRUCTIONAL DELIVERY METHOD: GROUP LIVE
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: UPON COMPLETING THE COURSE, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Risk Adjustment & HCC Coding
• Revenue & Finance
• Plan Design
• Provider Engagement & Education
• Compliance & Auditing
• Client Services
• Member Engagement
• Managed Care
Others who should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Check out the top reasons why attendees return to our Risk Adjustment Forums year after year:
• Get a first look at top tools and technology designed to improve efficiency and streamline workflow.
• Earn continuing education units (CEUs) at our full-day pre-conference workshops.
• Hear from industry specialists about ways to deliver value-based contracting.
• Listen to health plans share success stories from their recent Nationwide RADV audits.
• Gain valuable insights on how to detect and identify negligence in coding.
• Find out how to prepare for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Learn how to improve provider engagement programs.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group