Join us virtually for the 16th Risk Adjustment Forum
RISE is committed to a safe and healthy conference experience, holding the health and well-being of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff as top priority. With this in mind, we are pleased to bring you the Fall Risk Adjustment Forum through a virtual conference experience. The virtual event allows attendees to gain the high-quality content, experience engaged networking, and hear updates on the industry – all from the comfort and safety of your home office. Continue reading for more information on the virtual event.
Brand-new content on the impact of the pandemic: Virtual health,
virtual coding capture, and the disruption of the RADV Audit
The 16th Risk Adjustment Forum provides timely insights to risk adjustment & quality specialists of all levels with a new focus on analyzing the impact on RADV audits and the dramatic rise in capturing codes through virtual encounters. This top regional risk adjustment conference showcases the brightest minds in the industry as they share actionable and tactical insights in an intimate setting, as well as vendor solutions to help improve efficiency in a challenging environment.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Risk Adjustment & HCC Coding
• Revenue & Finance
• Plan Design
• Provider Engagement & Education
• Compliance & Auditing
• Client Services
• Member Engagement
• Managed Care
Others who should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Check out the top reasons why attendees return to our Risk Adjustment Forums year after year:
• Take a deep dive into the CMS Call Letter 2020 to better understand how the transition from RAPS to EDS will impact your organization.
• Get a first look at top tools and technology designed to improve efficiency and streamline workflow.
• Earn continuing education units (CEUs) at our full-day pre-conference workshops.
• Hear from industry specialists about ways to deliver value-based contracting.
• Listen to health plans share success stories from their recent Nationwide RADV audits.
• Gain valuable insights on how to detect and identify negligence in coding.
• Find out how to prepare for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Learn how to implement a Champion Program to improve provider engagement.
• Participate in interactive roundtables where you can ask questions directly to coding and risk adjustment experts.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group