Do you know someone who has made a significant impact in the lives of underserved populations through health care and/or social services interventions? If so, nominate them for the first-ever RISE Health Care Hero Award!
RISE is now accepting nominations for the 2022 RISE Health Care Hero Award to celebrate those committed to promoting healthy equity among all patients.
The award will be given to an individual who has made a significant impact in the lives of underserved populations through health care and/or social services interventions.
Nominations will remain open through December 31, 2021, and the award will be presented at the annual RISE Summit on Social Determinants of Health, which will be held March 20-22, 2022, in Nashville Tenn.
Eligible nominees must:
- Work in a role that addresses social determinants of health
- Work for one of the following organizations: health plan, health care provider, social services provider/non-profit/CBO, government organization, foundation, pharmaceutical company, or vendor/supplier
- Have fulfilled one of the following criteria:
- Contributed to significant process improvement in addressing the care of underserved populations
- Dedicated 10+ years of exemplary work in this industry
Nominees do not need to have a medical credential to be nominated.
Click here for the nomination form. Nominations must be submitted by Friday, Dec. 31. Award finalists will be notified by January 31, 2022.