Here’s a look at what we’ve planned for the Medicare Product Design Master Class and the RISE Part D Master Class. Both live, in-person events will take place August 25-26 at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
Medicare Product Design Master Class
Join RISE for the latest information on product development and design for Medicare Advantage health plans.
The Medicare Product Design Master Class, back for its sixth year, is designed for those involved in Medicare Advantage produce design, sales and marketing, finance, and revenue management looking to gain market insight, best practices for launching a new product, and getting approval from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and strategies for staying ahead of the competition.
Sessions will focus on:
- Regulatory changes ahead for health plans
- Product design and risk adjustment
- Value-based insurance design
- Product design for dual eligible special needs plans
- Social determinants of health data and benefit planning
- How to best address the lingering effects of the pandemic through product design to improve member care
- How to reduce health care disparities and achieve health equity
- How to leverage product design to improve quality and raise Star ratings
- Innovations in supplemental benefits
- Development of an adaptable Medicare product strategy that will be successful under any administration
Proof of a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination is required to attend the live event, which will take place August 25-26 at the Omni Nashville hotel. Click here for the complete agenda, roster of speakers, health and safety protocols, and registration information.
RISE Part D Master Class
The conference provides health plan executives with information on essential Part D issues, including the final rule, closure of the coverage gap, program audit protocol changes, as well as best practices for contracting, formulary design, and achieving member experience quality measures.
The RISE Part D Master Class offers a unique opportunity for pharmacists, PBMs, and professionals responsible for compliance, claims data, vendor oversight, and audits, to gain a wide scope of knowledge and practicable tactics to ensure plan success and the best outcomes for members.
Sessions will focus on:
- Changes in Part D and Part B drugs: How to minimize risks and costs
- A comprehensive review of the final rule
- Negotiation provisions in H.R. 3
- New Part D audit protocols
- Changing weights for Medicare Star ratings related to Part D
- Formulary management and administration
- The Part B drug pipeline: Managing associated risks and costs
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program
- Best Practices for monitoring First Tier, Downstream and Related Entities (FDRs)
- Case study on recent audit experiences
- Rebate strategy for 2023
Like the companion Medicare Product Design Master Class, proof of a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination is required to attend the RISE Part D Master Class, which takes place August 25-26 at the Omni Nashville hotel. Click here for the complete agenda, roster of speakers, health and safety protocols, and registration information.