The Medicare Member Acquisition & Experience Community (MMA&E) offers a multitude of member benefits including conference discounts, live webinars, user group meetings, and more. Here are some recommended tips to make the most of your online community.
Earlier this year, The RISE Association launched the MMA&E Community to help local and regional Medicare Advantage health plans differentiate themselves from national carriers as well as grow and retain membership base. The free virtual community connects professionals involved in marketing, business development, member engagement, member experience, product development, and product management. MMA&E community members can also join RISE’s other communities, including quality and revenue and social determinants of health.
The MMA&E virtual community provides a space for professionals and thought leaders to share best practices, continue their education, and interact on a 24/7/365 basis. MMA&E members can experience frequent networking, education, and industry collaboration through a variety of features in the member portal, all of which are included in the free membership.
Five tips to take full advantage of your membership benefits:
1. Attend a live RISE conference with your exclusive discounted member rate. A RISE Association membership includes a discounted member rate for all live RISE conferences, including both in-person and virtual events. Community members also enjoy exclusive onsite member benefits at RISE conferences.
2. Join live webinars to hear thought leaders discuss the hottest topics in the industry to stay up to date and ahead of the game. Webinars are free to RISE Association members. Within the webinar dashboard, members also have access to the complete webinar archive library for on-demand playback at any time.
3. Participate in user group meetings alongside like-minded professionals to network and discuss timely topics for your job function. The MMA&E Community features two user groups: Medicare sales and Medicare marketing.
The intimate, interactive meetings are held telephonically on a scheduled basis and facilitated by subject matter experts. The user groups are a safe space for peers to discuss challenges, insights, and lessons learned from firsthand experiences.
4. Connect with other members through the discussion board and solution partner directory. The online discussion board allows members to learn from and benchmark with one another through open conversation, questions, and recommendations.
Members can also access the solution partners directory to explore ways to collaborate with fellow community members. The interactive report showcases the services offered by community partners and can be filtered by a range of categories for personalization.
5. Learn about career opportunities within your profession. The Talent Hub dashboard within the member portal enables members to search for career opportunities within your profession or recruit for open positions in your organization.