The 20th Risk Adjustment Forum
Your #1 Risk Adjustment Resource
Analyze the impact of RADV audit strategies for Medicare and ACA audit success, through relatable timely insights from risk adjustment & quality specialists of all levels, at the highly-rated Risk Adjustment Forum. Also hear from leaders covering the dramatic rise in capturing codes through virtual encounters and Risk Adjustment compliance improvement and much more. Gather your peers to join health plans, providers, and risk-bearing entities to supercharge your current strategies in an intimate setting for knowledge sharing and superior networking.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas:
Health Plans: Medicare, Commercial/Exchange, and Medicaid
Expect to meet executives in the following functions:
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Attendees have joined us in the past to:
• Understand the differences between ACA HHS-RADV audits and RADV audits from industry specialists to prepare your team for success.
• Earn continuing education units (CEUs) from attending highly researched sessions.
• Connect with industry solution experts during Tools and Technology Spotlights throughout the conference.
• Attend one of our two pre-conference workshops focused on HCC Auditing and Risk Adjustment Practitioner content.
• Calculate how changes to care delivery impact risk adjustment and how to capitalize on changes to traditional care.
• Find out how to prepare for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Ensure compliance with internal and external audit teams through evaluation and training.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group