The 19th Risk Adjustment Forum
Join us live in Chicago
Your #1 Risk Adjustment Resource
The highly-rated Risk Adjustment Forum provides timely insights to risk adjustment & quality specialists of all levels with a new focus on analyzing the impact of RADV audits strategies for Medicare and ACA audit success. Experts also cover the dramatic rise in capturing codes through virtual encounters and Risk Adjustment compliance improvement. The top regional risk adjustment conference showcases the brightest minds in the industry as they share actionable and tactical insights in an intimate setting, as well as vendor solutions to help improve efficiency in a challenging environment
Health plans, providers, and risk-bearing entities come supercharge your current strategies and discover the latest technology solutions through educational pre-conference workshops and tools and technology showcases organized in an intimate setting for knowledge sharing and superior networking..
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Risk Adjustment & HCC Coding
• Revenue & Finance
• Plan Design
• Provider Engagement & Education
• Compliance & Auditing
• Client Services
• Member Engagement
• Managed Care
Others who should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Attendees return to our Risk Adjustment Forums year after year to:
• Get a first look at top tools and technology designed to improve efficiency and streamline workflow.
• Earn continuing education units (CEUs) at our full-day pre-conference workshops.
• Hear from industry specialists about ways to deliver value-based contracting.
• Listen to health plans share success stories from their recent Nationwide RADV audits.
• Gain valuable insights on how to detect and identify negligence in coding.
• Find out how to prepare for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Learn how to improve provider engagement programs.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group