As risk adjustment programs keep evolving due to increased governmental demands and new technologies, now is the perfect time to learn from the most advanced solution providers on how to take your program to the next level. This year's event will feature two distinct tracks; one focused heavily on strategy & planning and one dedicated to practical, actionable insights for line managers. Walk away with proven strategies for improving provider education, coding accuracy and best practices for breaking down silos and increasing efficiencies within your Risk Adjustment Programs.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas: Risk Adjustment & HCC, Actuarial, Revenue & Finance , Plan design, Provider engagement & education, Legal, compliance & audit. Others who would should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
• Learn to increase your plan’s quality ratings
• Discover best practices to prepare for a RADV audit
• Evaluate your compliance program and learn how it can be improved
• Hear an overview of advancements in technology that can improve efficiency
• Learn tactics to improve provider engagement and education
• Leave with tools to evaluate your current program and identify areas for improvement
• Maximize efficiency through risk mitigation